NEXT STEPS LUNCHEONS
- Once every quarter, we invite you and your family to join us for lunch after an 11:15 service. At the Next Steps luncheon, you will learn more about Berean, meet key staff members, have a chance to ask questions, hear about membership, and find a place to become connected through serving at our campuses.
- To find out when our next upcoming luncheon is scheduled, email Christa Foss, Hospitality & Membership Manager
Enjoy people and connecting with others? Then these ministries are for you. Getting connected and becoming involved in the Berean community will not only benefit the church family, but helps us grow in our spiritual walks as well. Here's how you can help:
WELCOME CENTER & CONNECTION HUB
- The Welcome Center and the Connection Hub are two areas for individuals to ask questions, find answers, direct newcomers, help with event registration, distribute ministry information and assist in the selling of CD sermons.
- Our greeters provide the first warm welcome with smiles and kind words, setting the first impression for our guests and being available to direct and answer any questions they may have.
- Men and women are needed to assist with many aspects beyond just handing out bulletins, seating guests and passing of the offering plates - they create a meaningful worship experience for all.
PARKING LOT ATTENDANTS
- Men and women are needed to welcome people as they enter the parking lot, assist in directing traffic for large events, assist at pedestrian crossings. First point of contact as people enter campus. Hospitality Role. Ability to work outdoors. All worship hours.
- Communion is celebrated as a congregation throughout the year, and individuals are needed to prepare the trays of bread and juice, as well as serve the elements.
Christa Foss, Hospitality & Membership Manager