sundays 10:30 a.m.
how to get here
Sundays | 10:30 a.m. Worship
Kenwood Trail Middle School, 19455 Kenwood Trail, Lakeville, MN 55044
- Institute for Gospel Growth offers pertinent options for adult education electives. These 6-8 week courses are taught by Berean staff. Let us continue to seek gospel transformation together as a FaithFamily.
- Berean Kids programming ages infant - grade 4 will be available during their parents' electives
JANUARY 15 - MARCH 5, 2017
Lakeville ROOM 218
You know yourself, right? Join us to learn more about how God created and gifted you for gospel mission. And please know this doesn’t mean you come to LifeKeys to be recruited for something. You will naturally see ways and places that you already are on-mission and you may discover gifts and opportunities you haven’t thought about before. During this class you will take a couple of assessments, experience heartfelt presentations, and benefit from class discussions. $45 for materials. Register here. Questions? Contact Ann Anderson.
ART OF MARRIAGE
JANUARY 15 - MARCH 5, 2017
lakeville ROOM 216
Marriage is more than a science--it's an art. This 6-session marriage event allows you to experience God’s design for marriage from expert teachers and humorous vignettes. You’ll graduate in a few hours better educated about your marriage, your spouse and yourself. Team-taught by Pastor Roger and Joanne Thompson. $20/couple materials fee. Register here. Questions? Contact Mendie Skarp.
9 am berean youth + kids programming
- Berean Youth | Students check-in at media center on second floor of Kenwood Trail Middle School
Grades 5-6 | Preteen| Specialized programming offered in media center
Grades 7-8 | Junior High | Specialized programming offered in media center
Grades 9-12 | Senior High | Specialized programming offered in media center
- Berean Kids | Parents, check-in your kids ages infant - grade 4 in The Commons as you enter Kenwood Trail Middle School
10:30 Am worship service
- Live, in-house worship experience led by Jon Oney, Worship Pastor
- Live video feed of sermons from Burnsville Campus
- Pastoral leadership and care by Dan Feldkamp, Campus Pastor
- Berean Kids programming for infant - grade 4
- Parents, check-in kids in The Commons, on the entry level of Kenwood Trail Middle School
- Infants - Age 2 | Care provided in the nursery
- Age 3 - Kindergarten | Care and programming offered in room 220
- Grades 1-4 | Programming offered in room 221
opportunities to serve
Interested in becoming involved with this campus? Take a look at these volunteer job descriptions, then use the sign up button below. We woud love to have you join the team!
how it all began
At Berean Baptist Church, our primary goal is to see lives transformed with the power of the gospel through the discipleship process of Gather, Grow, Give, and Go. That’s why we exist and that’s what we are called to do.
One part of our REACH Initiative outlines our strategy for expansion through multisites. We believe it is the best way for our church to reach surrounding communities with the gospel. Because there are thousands in the South Metro who will not come to us, birthing new campuses will allow us to go to them. Our multisite campuses will share Berean's DNA.
meet pastor dan
Pastor Dan lives in Apple Valley with his wife Betsie, daughter Tamsen (6) and son Elijah (3). They have been a part of Berean’s FaithFamily for the last two years. Dan has been serving in music, tech, and men’s ministry, while Betsie has been serving in the adult choir and as one of the Kids Choir directors. Pastor Dan has been serving the Lord since 1993 when he co-led his first ministry with Campus Crusade for Christ, Student Venture. Since then, he has served as Pastor of Music, Youth, Outreach, and Missions at Cross of Glory Baptist Church in Hopkins, and as Senior Pastor at Riverwood Community Church in Cannon Falls.
Keep an eye out here on our website and on social media for frequent updates. Or contact Pastor Dan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lord continues to use Berean by bringing more and more people to us to be transformed by the gospel. FaithFamily, our mission continues with this Lakeville Campus....