We love our tech team and if it has a button, these guys and gals like to push it for the Lord! If you are technology proficient and would enjoy supporting the following areas - we welcome you.
Audio: house mix, recording & Stage set up
Lighting: design, programming & operation
Video: production, switching & camera operators
ProPresenter: lyric projection operators
Sound & Lights
These unique ministries are available to individuals possessing various technical, detail-oriented skills in the operation of sound reinforcement equipment and lighting. Opportunities abound beyond our weekly weekend services for special worship services, holiday programs, weddings, recitals, dinners and other events.
Contact: Craig Sorenson, Assistant Technical Manager
Computer & Video
This multi-media ministry has a growing need for willing servants who are technology savvy in both the computer and video ministries. This involves everything that is seen on the sanctuary screens which includes: PowerPoint, video clips, digital imagery, video recording and editing.
At this stage, we are seeking people gifted in dramatic and artistic expression. This includes Scripture reading, storytelling, skits, stage design, and set production to help communicate various events and sermon series. God is the ultimate Creator and He has given people the abilities to sing, play, act, paint, design and produce in unique ways that brings Him glory - so join us!
Contact: Dana Ward, Creative Arts Manager
Enjoy people and connecting with others? Then these ministries are for you. Getting connected and becoming involved in the Berean community will not only benefit the church family, but helps us grow in our spiritual walks as well. Here's how you can help:
- The Guest Center is the first stop for individuals to ask questions, find answers, direct newcomers, help with event registration, distribute ministry information and selling of CD messages.
- Our greeters provide the first warm welcome with smiles and kind words, setting the first impression for our guests and being available to direct and answer any questions they may have.
- Men and women are needed to assist with many aspects beyond just handing out bulletins, seating guests and passing of the offering plates - they create a meaningful worship experience for all.
- Communion is celebrated as a congregation monthly and individuals are needed to prepare the trays of bread and juice, as well as serve the elements.
Contact: Tanner Pinkerman, Executive Assistant to Worship Ministries & Connections Coordinator
- We provide signing for the hearing impaired regularly during our 8:30 a.m. Sunday classic service and for other events upon special request.
Contact: Clare Boyer, Assistant Music Director
ASSISTIVE LISTENING EQUIPMENT
- Assistive listening equipment is available for those with hearing issues at the Guest Center.