Our purpose at Berean Baptist Church is to see our lives, our community, and our world transformed by the power of the gospel. This is our conviction, our burden, and our passion as we help people live out the gospel in every area of life. We do this by gathering for worship, growing in God's Word, giving to the work, and going into the world.
The 4 Gs
- GATHER for Worship. We proclaim the gospel through the Word and express the gospel through worship during weekly gatherings and quarterly FaithFamily gatherings where we all come together to celebrate victories and receive important updates.
- GROW in the Word. We offer a clear, intentional education program focused on gospel formation for each generation of believers. We also equip believers in gospel-centered care and minister to those in need.
- GIVE to the Work. We promote ongoing financial stewardship and the budgeting of church resources and mobilize people to use their spiritual gifts through serving opportunities to maximize the reach of the gospel.
- GO to the World. We take the gospel to the world through local outreach, missional groups, and supporting key local and international missionaries and projects.
our statement of faith
THE WORD OF GOD - The Bible is the Word of God, which is divinely inspired, without error, and our supreme authority.
THE TRINITY - There is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons.
- GOD THE FATHER - The creator of heaven and earth.
- JESUS CHRIST - God’s only begotten Son, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin birth, and died and rose again to forgive our sins.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT - The Holy Spirit who sanctifies, empowers, and dwells in all who repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ.
MANKIND - All people are created by God in His image, to glorify Him. And therefore are worthy of honor. All people have fallen short of God’s glory and therefore are in need of salvation.
SALVATION - Those who repent of their sins and trust in Jesus Christ as Savior are freed from the condemnation of sin and given eternal life.
THE CHURCH - The universal church is a living spiritual body composed of all Christ followers. The local church is a community of Christ followers who worship, fellowship, and collectively follow the ordinances.
CHRISTIAN CONDUCT - Christians should live for the glory of God and the well-being of their fellow men and be a faithful steward of their possessions.
THE ORDINANCES - The Lord Jesus Christ has committed two ordinances to the local church, baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper.
THE LAST THINGS - The Lord Jesus Christ will personally and visibly return to earth and establish His kingdom.
Click HERE for our more detailed Statement of Faith.
2016-17 nominating committee
Members of Berean Baptist Church are invited to submit recommendations to the Elder Board and Nominating Committee. Follow this link to learn more, or to offer a recommendation.