Employment at Berean
Join us in the work as we seek to see our lives, our community, and our world transformed by the power of the gospel.
BereanCare offers personal support and helpful programs for those who are experiencing life's storms. Staff and volunteers come along side as people to navigate difficult circumstances. Apply via the link below, or submit your resume to email@example.com.
The Communications Team oversees the communication strategy of Berean by guiding all components of communications to add inspiration, motivation and clarity to church messages while maintaining our 'brand' identity. Apply via the link below, or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time and volunteer positions are available in Berean's Facilities Department. Apply via the link below, or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Family Ministries is committed to helping men, women, young adults, youth and children Grow in the word. Apply via the link below, or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer School Age Lead Teacher
- Part Time 25-30 hours per week
- During the summer, Berean Preschool offers a School Age program. The students are between the ages of 5-12 years old. The lead teacher will work in the afternoon and evenings throughout the week. The lead teacher is responsible to plan activities, manage the classroom, and communicate with parents. This position reports to the Director.
- To apple please contact Berean Preschool Director.
- Substitute Teacher
- Hours vary
- Throughout the year there are situations where a substitute teacher or teacher's assistant is needed. At Berean Preschool we offer programming half day (9:30 am-12 pm) or all day (6:30 am-6 pm). The students range in ages from 3-5 years old. A substitute is responsible to carry out the duties of the position they are subbing for. As a lead teacher, the substitute will be responsible to lead lessons, manage the classroom, etc. As a teacher's assistant, the substitute will support the lead teacher in assisting in activities, prepping snack, etc. A substitute teacher reports to the Director.
- To apply please contact the Berean Preschool Director.
Ann Anderson, Director of Human Resources, 952.223.1828