Berean Women's Ministries offers a variety resources and events to get into the word and to connect with other women. Whether you're new on your journey towards gospel transformation, or have been walking with God for years, there's something here for you! And we would love to come alongside and get to know you. You and your friends are welcome.
Women's Bible Studies
- God of Creation: A Study of Genesis by Jen Wilkins
Tuesday Evenings | Sept. 24- Nov. 26 | 6:30-8:30 p.m. | Room #110 | REGISTER HERE
Wednesday Mornings | Sept. 25-Nov.27 | 9:30-11:30 a.m. | Room #113 | REGISTER HERE
Monday Evenings | Sept. 23-Nov. 25 | 7-9 p.m. | Julie Water's Home (address supplied with registration) | REGISTER HERE
Wednesday Mornings | Sept. 25-Nov.27 | 9:45-11:45 a.m. | Heather Forsberg's Home (address supplied with registration) | REGISTER HERE
Where did everything come from? Why are we here? Why is the world so broken? How can that brokenness be made right? The first eleven chapters of Genesis addresses these questions, declaring a boundless God and shaping our understanding of the Bible as a whole.
Books for this class will be available for sale starting 9/7 in the Cafe at Burnsville and Lakeville.
- Precept Upon Precept - Book of Isaiah
Wednesday Mornings | Sept. 25-Dec. 11 | 9:30-11:30 a.m. | Burnsville Campus Room #115
In Isaiah Part 1 we'll meet the God of Israel and learn how He deals with those who claim him as God but don't honor him as God in the way they live. We'll find the destiny of the nations and the future of all mankind... including ours. Click here for a look at the study.
- Mom's Bible Study: Seamless - Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story by Angie Smith
2nd & 4th Tuesday Mornings | Sept. 24-Dec. 10 | 9:30-11:30 a.m. | Burnsville Campus Room #117
The study is for moms of Pre-school and Elemenrary aged children. Seamless covers the people, places, and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. You will experience the Bible as a whole as you gain clarity and confidence in your understanding of Scripture.
Click here to view a video explaining the study.
Books for this class will be available for sale starting 9/7 in the cafe at Burnsville and Lakeville.
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF): Acts and letters of the Apostles - Unstoppable
Monday Evenings | Sept. 9-May 12 | 6:55 p.m. | Burnsville Campus SanctuaryFor women and children (ages 6-18). Catch a sneak peek into a BSF study here. Register with BSF International.
2nd Tuesday of each month
Afternoons | 1 p.m. | Burnsville Campus Room #210
Evenings | 6 p.m. | Melissa Collier's home
Women who have hearts for prayer gather to pray for our pastors, leaders, ministries, and our Berean FaithFamily.
Contact Laura Schauf for Melissa's address for the evening meeting.
Women's Book Club
2nd Tuesday of each month | September - June | 9:30-11 a.m. | Burnsville Campus Room #211
Join us for spirited conversation on books we select to read throughout the month. We will choose from both Christian fiction and non-fiction.
Contact Laura Schauf for more information.
Events & Outdoor Adventures
These fun events are a great way to connect with other women inside and outside the doors of Berean. Scroll down to the footer for an interactive list of upcoming women's events. Bring a friend!
- Lakeville Game Night
Lakeville Ladies ... join us for a night of games, snacks and loads of fun!!
- November 8
- 7-9 p.m.
- Burnsville Campus, Room 115
- REGISTER HERE
- A St. Paul Christmas
Ladies join us for an afternoon/evening of holiday festivity and fun! We will meet at Berean at 2:00 to get acquainted, and then board our St. Paul bound holiday bus. First stop, a Historic Mansion tour. Next, the Union Depot, St. Paul, to experience the European Christmas Market. After shopping, we will board the bus once again to relax and enjoy each other’s company, while delighting in all the beautiful holiday lights St. Paul has to offer.
- December 6
- 2-8 p.m., meet at Berean
- Historic Mansion tour, Union Depot, European Christmas Market
- $36 per person
- Register by November 20 CLICK HERE
- Lakeville Christmas Party
Lakeville Ladies ... come celebrate Christmas with us!! Bring an appetizer to share, there will be Christmas carols, games, and festive dress!
- December 8
- 5-9 p.m.
- Julie's house
- REGISTER HERE
- Popcorn Movie Night
Come in your comfy’s (PJ’s or Jammie pants!) and enjoy a cozy winter night in at our Berean friend and neighbor’s home! We will get acquainted, and then watch a “chick flick”, (one that respects our Berean values), while snacking on popcorn and other tasty treats!
- January 17
- 7 p.m., Susan's home in Apple Valley (address emailed with registration).
- $5 per person
- Register by January 15 CLICK HERE
- Bayfield B&B
Join us on a getaway to Bayfield, Wisconsin at The Old Rittenhouse and La Chateau B&B: 3 days/2 nights, a gourmet breakfast served each morning, and a very special three-course dinner served Saturday evening, followed by a guest speaker. Busing transportation will be provided to and from Berean and around Bayfield, as needed.
- March 6-8
- Departing Friday, March 6 from Berean at 9 a.m. (please be advised that there is no overnight parking in the Berean parking lot on weekends due to parking shortage at Sunday serviced. Cars will be towed.)
- Returning Sunday, March 8. Arriving back at the church at 2:30 p.m.
- Rooms will be assigned on a first come first serve basis and are double occupancy. You will be assigned a roommate if you do not sign up with one.
- $300 per person
- Register by Wednesday, January 15, 2020 >> REGISTER HERE
Giving Hands Women
Berean women who knit, crochet, or sew items to give away to those in need show God's love to members of our community and people around the world. Join us No need to register, feel free to come. Bring your supplies, something for lunch, and a friend.
- Fourth Tuesday of Every Month: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Berean Campus Room 115
Single Moms' Connection
This is a great way for single moms to get to know one another, grow in faith, find support, encouragement, and to walk alongside others who are on the same journey. Come anytime, no need to register.
- September - May | Sundays 9:30 a.m., Burnsville Campus Room 117
- Contact Cathy Higgins & Erin Armstrong with questions.
Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS)
MOPS is a program designed to nurture mothers of children pre-birth through kindergarten, find community, and be encouraged along the mothering journey. Meetings include brunch, speakers, crafts, and small group discussions.
- September 17, 2019 - December, 2019, First & Third & Fifth Tuesdays of the Month, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Burnsville Campus Room 114
- MOPS for the fall semester is full. If you would like to be put on a wait-list, please email Andrea Sutherland.