Thank you for giving to Berean
First time giving online? Here's what to do:
- Select a campus by clicking one of the buttons below
- Click the "Login/Sign Up" link in the upper righthand corner
- Then click "Create Account"
Bucks 4 Backpacks:
- Show the love of Christ to the community by giving money toward school supplies for kids in need. #FORBurnsville #FORLakeville
- Click one of the 'Give Here' buttons below and choose 'Bucks 4 Backpacks' in the 'Give to:' drop down menu.
You are always able to use the Berean website to access your giving account.
Or, you may wish to download the Berean app to your personal mobile device.
The Berean app is free and easy to use. Access your account from any mobile device. You can also listen to or watch sermons, register for events, and keep informed about all things Berean by downloading our app.
Online giving offers users like you many helpful features.
- Ease of setting up one-time or recurring gifts anytime from anywhere
- Convenience of giving directly from your bank account or a debit or credit card
- Flexibility to choose a recurring gift date and frequency
- No need to write checks or remember envelopes
- Record of giving on your bank or credit card statement
- Peace of mind knowing that your giving continues even if you are away
Here are two ways you can help Berean save on processing fees.
- Choose to give through your checking account using your routing and account numbers, instead of through your debit or credit card, and Berean's processing fees will be significantly reduced. If you would like to help Berean save on overhead, click the button that looks like this at the bottom of the giving form:
- You may opt to pay for the cost of Berean's transaction fee if you slide the toggle on the giving form to “Cover Card Processing Fees”.
When giving to Berean you may designate your gift, or portions of it, to the following areas:
BEREAN FUND: The Berean Fund will support all ministry that is associated with fulfilling the mission of Berean. This includes GO Missions, Benevolence, and Building Fund (including mortgage payments). All undesignated contributions are allocated toward the Berean Fund.
REACH: The Reach Fund will continue to be the vision fund that fuels our gospel expansion with initiatives such as the addition and growth of multi-site campuses. More information here>>
BILLPAY: Ask your bank to add Berean to your payees, and the bank will mail a check to Berean.
ENVELOPES: Available at all campuses. Or request personalized, numbered envelopes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
STOCKS, SECURITIES, INSURANCE, AND RETIREMENT FUNDS: Giving can be more than just cash. There are benefits to including non-cash assets as part of your giving. Consider:
- giving appreciated stocks or securities.
- transferring a paid or partially paid insurance policy.
- giving Required Minimum Distributions from your IRA or retirement plan.
AMAZONSMILE: Bookmark the following link in your browser and use it every time you place an order through Amazon or AmazonPrime. Berean will receive .5% of most of your purchases.
EMPLOYER PROGRAMS: Many employers offer matching gift programs. Some may offer a donation to Berean in return for hours you serve here or elsewhere. Check with your employer for more information.
Tithe.ly is Berean's donation processing platform. Our security through Tithe.ly is on par with leading financial services and banking institutions. Transactions are transmitted using 256 Bit TSL/SSL and card data only touches Level 1 PCI-DSS compliant systems. Card details are tokenized, stored, and encrypted on industrial grade servers.