You are always able to use the Berean website to access your giving account.
Or, you may wish to download the Berean app to your personal mobile device.
The Berean app is free and easy to use. Access your account from any mobile device. You can also listen to or watch sermons, register for events, and keep informed about all things Berean by downloading our app.
Online giving offers users like you many helpful features.
- Ease of setting up one-time or recurring gifts anytime from anywhere
- Convenience of giving directly from your bank account or a debit or credit card
- Flexibility to choose a recurring gift date and frequency
- No need to write checks or remember envelopes
- Record of giving on your bank or credit card statement
- Peace of mind knowing that your giving continues even if you are away
Here are two ways you can help Berean save on processing fees.
- Choose to give through your checking account using your routing and account numbers, instead of through your debit or credit card, and Berean's processing fees will be significantly reduced. If you would like to help Berean save on overhead, click the button that looks like this at the bottom of the giving form:
- You may opt to pay for the cost of Berean's transaction fee if you slide the toggle on the giving form to “Cover Card Processing Fees”.
When giving to Berean you may designate your gift, or portions of it, to the following areas:
The Berean Fund supports the mission of Berean across all four ministry areas: Gather, Grow, Give and Go. This encompasses funding all ministry programming and preaching and teaching the gospel (Gather & Grow) as well as paying for necessities such as utilities, staffing, building maintenance and mortgages. Benevolence assistance for those in need is budgeted within this fund (Give), as is Local and Global Missions (Go). The Berean Fund receives all undesignated contributions.
REACH funds help expand our gospel “reach” to the community through building expansion and multisite campuses. Our Lakeville campus launched a portable site in October 2016; construction begins on the permanent building in summer of 2019. Our Inver Grove Heights campus will be opening in spring of 2020. Planning is underway for a fourth campus. For more information on REACH visit bereanbaptist.com/reach.
BILLPAY: Ask your bank to add Berean to your payees, and the bank will mail a check to Berean.
ENVELOPES: Available at all campuses. Or request personalized, numbered envelopes by contacting email@example.com.
STOCKS, SECURITIES, INSURANCE, AND RETIREMENT FUNDS: Giving can be more than just cash. There are benefits to including non-cash assets as part of your giving. Consider:
- giving appreciated stocks or securities.
- transferring a paid or partially paid insurance policy.
- giving Required Minimum Distributions from your IRA or retirement plan.
AMAZONSMILE: Bookmark the following link in your browser and use it every time you place an order through Amazon or AmazonPrime. Berean will receive .5% of most of your purchases.
EMPLOYER PROGRAMS: Many employers offer matching gift programs. Some may offer a donation to Berean in return for hours you serve here or elsewhere. Check with your employer for more information.
Tithe.ly is Berean's donation processing platform. Our security through Tithe.ly is on par with leading financial services and banking institutions. Transactions are transmitted using 256 Bit TSL/SSL and card data only touches Level 1 PCI-DSS compliant systems. Card details are tokenized, stored, and encrypted on industrial grade servers.